Join the Candy
At Candy Communication, we are highly focussed towards our philosophy, which is driven by unmatched performance and incredible work excellence. We also believe in developing a friendly environment to give you a freedom to expand your thoughts and always provide you a chance to learn the other domains.
Join a leading advertising agency which can provide you a chance to employ your mind, strengthen your skills, stimulate your creativity and take your careers to the heights of success! Send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing web content for websites.
- Writing copies for product descriptions and brand support material
- Content and editorial plan creation for social media channels.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website and campaigns including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- Writing blogs, articles and Wikipedia content about agency and clients
- Project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting
- Sound knowledge of search engine optimization
- Basic flash and animation as required in creating web banners would be an add-on.
- Know how to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Should be able to make digital marketing strategies including SEO, SMO, SMM techniques to boost website rankings and traffic, sales etc.
- Know how to manage social media activities and editorial plan content for social media
- Good to have paid search engine marketing knowledge (pay per click)
- Sound knowledge of verbal and spoken English
- Sound knowledge of documentation and reporting
- Knowledge about latest digital marketing trends and practices
Business Development Executive
- Exploring business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and provide them ideas, information and solutions.
- Handling clients for the agency and coordinate with design team
- Motivation for Sale
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong client relationships with senior and top level management
- Thrives on working within a dynamic and highly collaborative team environment
- Should have good contacts in companies especially with Communications & Brand Managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Target oriented and result driven
Business Development Manager
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Business Development for Advertising Agency only
- Driven to grow the Creative, production and digital Marketing business of the Agency
- Should have good excellent relationship with brands and companies
- Working towards fulfillment of monthly and quarterly business targets, in cohesion with the senior team
- Assisting in preparing presentations for pitches so as to meet clients' expectations
- Involvement and assistance in research, planning & brainstorming
- Formulation and implementation of the pitch strategy and brand wise targets
- Increase business revenue from the accounts handled